Details on Microsoft Power BI’s August update have been announced on the official Power BI blog and there’s quite a few features users will appreciate.
The biggest change in the Power BI August update is the new ability to export reports as a PDF file, a feature that was apparently the most-requested in Microsoft’s UserVoice. Other changes include the introduction of bookmark groups, theming being made generally available, improvements to Q & A, and a better experience when viewing content between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Premium.
Here’s the full release notes.
- Print reports through Export to PDF
- Create bookmark groups
- Theming generally available
- Slicer restatement
- Conditional formatting by values
- Python integration (preview)
- Q&A improvements
- Q&A in Power BI Desktop generally available
- Better matching experience for Power BI Desktop and Power BI Premium
- Data categories for measures
- Statistical DAX functions
- 3AG Systems – Column Chart with Variance
- Scatter Chart by Akvelon
- Small Multiples Line Chart
- Add Natural Language Summaries for BI
- Pivot Slicer
- Spark connector generally available
Are you a Power BI user? What aspect of this update do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below and then like us on Facebook for more Microsoft news.Further reading: Apps, Microsoft, Power BI, Windows 10