This latest update to the popular app adds new comment options, improves some UI elements for clarity, adds a transparent header for the True Black and White color schemes, adds greater functionality to Theatre Mode, and improves app stability.
Here's the official release notes for Version 3.3.10:
- Fixed major crash on devices running the anniversary update
- Added option to delete your own comments to the context menu
- Added rotation and scale animations to 'up next' dots
- Fixed start up crash due to inadequate data existing in the saved account info
- Video player is now clipped under the header in order to avoid visual glitches with transparent headers
- (PC & Mobile) 'True Black/White' color scheme now uses a transparent header bar and other minor color changes
- (PC & Mobile) Added option to refresh comments to the context menu
- (PC) Now using the built-in AcrylicBrush for the app's background
- (PC) Theatre mode setting now persists cross sessions
- (PC) The button to show details/comments in theatre mode is now visible when a video isn't playing
- (PC) Changed theatre mode icons
- (PC) Fixed issue where the cursor disappeared while picking captions in fullscreen
- (Mobile & Tablet Mode) Fixed potential crash from the account menu, due to a reference in a visual state setter having the wrong name
Do you use myTube! on your Windows 10 device or Xbox One console? Let us know what you think of the new update in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox content.