Tweetium, one of the most popular Twitter client for Windows 8 desktops, laptops and tablets have just snagged an update. The update brings support for several things, chief among them is the ability to display multiple photos.
Bumping up the version number to 2.5.1, Tweetium offers support for several new features, as well as provides bug fixes and overall performance improvements. Here’s the complete changelog.
- Added support for displaying multiple photos.
- Added support for displaying photos in DMs (still can’t attach due to API limitations).
- Conversation views now work properly with replies to protected tweets.
- Clicking/tapping on a user’s avatar in an expanded view now navigates to their profile.
- Improved handling of stream errors and rate limiting conditions.
- Avoid a possible crash when the system’s notification API gets into a broken state.
This is the second update Tweetium has picked up this month. In its previous update, it added context menu options to mute hashtags, as well as improved filtering to block those annoying users. How do you like this app? Share with us in the comments below.App update, Tweetium, Twitter, Windows 8