Royal Revolt 2 is one of the best strategy games available in the Windows Phone Store with over three million downloads. As part of the game, your task is to defend your castle, and conquer the kingdoms of your enemies. If you happen to be a regular player of Royal Revolt 2, there is a piece of good news for you — the game picked up an update recently, bumping it to version 1.4.
Along with the usual bug fixes and improvements, the app introduces 70 new missions to test your skills. The new update also unlocks four deadly monsters: The Ugly Ogre, the mesmerizing Mummy, the Gory Gargoyle, and Wily the Werewolf. If that’s not enough for you, the new update also give users the ability to see the strength of their enemy during battles.
Take a look at the list of changes introduced in the latest update:
- Enter the dungeon, play the 70 new spooky missions and win lots of lovely loot
- Unlock four awesome new monsters; the ugly Ogre, the mesmerizing Mummy, the gory Gargoyle and the wily Werewolf
- Get a free Gold Shield each time you get raided
- Get medal bonuses for top positions on the leader board
- See the strength of your enemies in battle; the darker the unit or tower is, the stronger it is
- Enjoy the various improvements, polishing and bug fixes.
Head over to the Windows Phone store and update the game. If you’re new, we ask you to try the game and share your thoughts about it using the comments below.Gaming, Royal revolt 2, Windows Phone