Readit, the popular Reddit app for Windows 10, recently received another update, bringing the version number to 126.96.36.199, and adding a number of new features including jump lists. Developer Caleb Keith posted the changelog on, of course, Reddit:
- Jump lists are now supported for desktop. Favorites are added as a group and synced to that list for quick access.
- You can now set the flair of your own submissions (mobile: use the post content appbar menu, desktop: use the ellipsis menu of a post)
- The flair dropdown now shows (cssclass) - (default text/current text) when choosing flairs
- The random NSFW button will no longer appear when you have hide all nsfw content enabled in settings
- Updated the desktop titlebar based on /u/PhilDunphy23's concept
- Fixed spoiler parsing and "title" parsing of links
- Fixed reverse spoiler bug when a spoiler didn't have a "title"
- Flair images for comments are back
- Fixed the link identifier icons setting not being respected
- Fixed click + drag to select comment text - you can no longer click + drag to vote - only supports touchscreen manipulations now (kinda makes sense anyways)
- The jump to subreddit textbox no longer autocorrects/spellchecks when typing
- Fixed old comment sort not being available for mobile
If you're a Redditor and a Windows user, either with Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile, you should give Readit a try: