Popular physics based driving game Hill Climb Racing for Windows Phone 8 receives update
One of the most popular games recently hit Windows Phone 8. Hill Climb Racing, which has been trending on the Windows Store, has now been updated and is now available for endless hours of fun on your Windows Phone device.
“One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made! And it’s free! Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!” the app description reads.
Here are the key features of the app:
- 16 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 15 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. No word on exactly what was updated, but the build number is now 126.96.36.199. Grab it and let us know if you notice any new features or improvements.Windows Phone