PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) gets a special event on Xbox One this weekend
The popular Xbox One battle royale video game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), will be holding a special event this weekend for players called, Sanhok Forty-Fivers.
Here are the details of the game rules that will be enabled while playing Sanhok Forty-Fivers:
- Twenty 4-man squads fight on Sanhok (max 80 players)
- The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the start of the match.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Clear”
- Friendly fire is disabled
PUBG’s Sanhok Forty-Fivers Xbox Event will start at 7pm PDT on Oct 4th and will run until 7pm PDT on Oct 7th and will be free to play for all game owners.
Are you a fan of PUBG and will you be playing this special Xbox Event? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more PUBG and Xbox content.