Photo cropping tool ‘Clipr’ for Windows Phone 8 gets a huge update
If you are looking for a cool app that lets you crop images and place them on new background, check out Clipr. This app was just bumped to version 2.0 and brings along quite a bit of new features.
“Clipr is a powerful, fast, and unique photo cropping tool you can get on Windows Phone store. and can easily clip your photo and add new background with no fuss. You can create funny photos and fool your friends by manipulating and changing the backgrounds! Don’t just keep your funny photos to yourself. Share them directly with friends using any of the services on your device such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, e-mail or whatever sharing method you prefer,” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Easy to use: Clipr makes you look like a pro, but you need not be one.
- Change background of a photo in a easy way with just few clicks.
- You can apply and undo filters separately to match foreground and background photos.
- Edit photos from your gallery by selecting Clipr application.
- You can re-use clipped images from Clipr Gallery.
- New blur effect (mimicks bokeh effect) with filters option.
The app was just updated to version 2.0, adding a bunch of new features along with a brand new refreshed interface. The update also fixes various bugs throughout the app. Here is the complete change log:
- New refreshing look.
- All new transparent tiles (to make your wallpaper visible on windows phone 8.1).
- Now, you can zoom and draw lines on the photo (use two fingers to zoom and move the photo and one finger to draw).
- Live preview of clipping photo.
- Live Preview of filters.
- Now, you can apply and undo filters to both foreground and background photos separately.
- Default backgrounds added.
- Minor bug fixes.
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app – it’s free. Let us know in the comments below if you enjoy using the app!Clipr, Windows Phone