Looking for a cool new hand writing app for Windows Phone 8? Check out Papyrus. This app is free in the Windows Phone Store and allows you to take notes using your finger or a stylus. The idea of the app is to let you hand write notes on “paper” by using modern touch technology.
“Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper! Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Windows Phone using a passive stylus or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!” the app description reads.
Here are the key features of this app:
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus
- Vector graphics engine
- Undo and redo actions
- Use the selection tool to select, move, and resize items
- Change the color and weight of selected items
- Cut, copy, and paste items between notes and pages
- Erase entire strokes with the stroke eraser
- Multiple paper types and sizes, including infinite page size
- Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
- Organize notes within notebooks
- Sort notes and notebooks
- Image import, crop, and resize
- Pin notes to Start screen for quick access
Papyrus is available now and is currently at version one. Hit the download link below to snag the app and let us know if you like this app over Microsoft’s own OneNote app.
Thanks for the tip, @WPScoopsWindows Phone