Panda Global Protection 2013 now in Beta, works with Windows 8
Panda Security has announced and released the open beta for Panda Global Protection 2013, which is the company’s comprehensive solution for protecting the information and digital life of home computer users. Interested testers can grab the beta for free.
Panda Global Protection 2013 has a highly effective antivirus engine, a firewall for WiFi security, Panda USB Vaccine to prevent USB drives from spreading malware or viruses, information filters to keep personal data safe, a backup and system recovery, and a PC performance tuning ability. Best of all, it works on Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Those who participate in the beta program will get 50% off when the product gets released and active beta testers can win a $200 Amazon gift card.
So whats new in Panda Global Protection 2013?
- New user interface look and feel, making it easier than ever to use the tools included in the 2013 lineup
- Improved antivirus engine with better detection and disinfection capabilities
- New password manager: Encrypted password repository that protects your digital identity and allows users to log into websites with just one click
- New installer that makes installation easier and faster than ever
- New feature to automatically shut down the computer after completing a scan
- Compatible with Windows 8 Consumer Preview, the beta version of Microsoft’s new operating system
- New system for sending questions to Tech Support for resolving queries faster
- Improved operating system vulnerability detection