Panasonic has unveiled the new rugged, detachable Windows 10 2-in-1, the Touchbook CF-33, in India. The CF-33 is world’s first rugged laptop with 3:2 aspect ratio for display.
An evolution of the bestselling Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 and CF-20, this 7th generation rugged Toughbook laptop is aimed for police, emergency services, government agencies, defense, and field service workers.
The Toughbook CF-33 is a detachable laptop for mobile workers and offers a fully rugged laptop with detachable keyboard as well as a larger display tablet. It sports a magnesium chassis and comes with IP65 rating for water and dust resistance. It includes an IP55-rated digitizer pen for workers in toughest of weather conditions.
With the evolving needs of enterprise and government sectors, we are transforming with times to offer best computing solutions for our customers. Old bulky laptops present safety concerns, portability issues and are not very resilient to damage. We at Panasonic are constantly looking to offer products that not only improve the efficiency, but enhance productivity and bottom-line performances for a number of years.
– Vijay Wadhwan, Business Head System and Solution Business, Panasonic India
Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 Key
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 12-inch 10-finger capacitive touch QHD (2160 x 1440)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7300U vPro 2.6GHz (with i7-7600U option)
- RAM: 8GB (with 4GB and 16GB options)
- Internal Storage: 256GB SSD (with 128GB and 512GB options)
- Camera: 2MP webcam | 8MP rear camera
- Weight: 2.76 kg in laptop mode | 1.53 kg for tablet
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 | USB 2.0 | HDMI | LAN | micro SD-XC | Serial | VGA
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 is priced at ₹270,000 ($4167). According to the company, Panasonic Toughpad devices enjoy 65% market share in India, and with the introduction of new products in the Toughbook and Toughpad series, the company aims to increase the market share to over 70%.Further reading: Panasonic