Back in 2013, Gameloft released the first Order & Chaos Online game for Windows Phone. Gameloft has recently released their follow up game and you can download Order & Chaos 2: Redemption from the Store.
These games are Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPGs) set in a fantasy world where you take on the roles of creatures such as Goblins and Elves. Take a look at the game launch trailer below to get a feel for the world:
We’ve gathered the Windows Store new features list for this follow up game:
- Explore vast and unique worlds brought to life with stunning graphics!
- Multiple factions and thousands of NPCs form a rich and interactive world
- CHOOSE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR HERO
- 5 Races to choose from: Orc, Human, Elf, Mendel, and the all new Kratan!
- 5 Classes to choose from: Blood Knight, Ranger, Mage, Warrior, and Monk
- Upgrade and evolve your weapons and make yourself unstoppable.
- Craft and fuse to form the ultimate gear!
- Take on hundreds of quests as you unravel a thrilling story
- Battle the biggest and most challenging monsters and Bosses
- Go solo in quick Dream Dungeons for great rewards!
- Gather your best team to take on the toughest dungeons
- Fight for supremacy by taking on other players in open PvP
- Directly challenge a player anywhere to a PvP Duel
- Trade using auction houses or directly with each other
- Controls optimized for mobile devices
- Better communication with optimized chat and mailbox features
Gameloft released the first game for Windows 8.1 PCs back in Dec. 2014. It’s good to see the company’s continuing support of the Windows platform. If you’re interested in this game, you can grab it from the link below:
Developer: Gameloft SE