By way of an update yesterday, the entire suite of Microsoft Office products received a fresh paint of coat. Thanks to another update today, which will be rolling out to devices in the coming weeks, Microsoft’s OneNote mobile apps are also now receiving a new set of features.
Along with the usual bug fixes, the new update to OneNote delivers Sway and video integration features that were previously only added to the Windows 10 PC app. The update also brings OneNote to version 17.6769.17762.0, and makes sharing notebooks easier by giving other users editing privileges.
The full version notes from the app listing in Windows Store can be seen below.
- Play your favorite videos from YouTube, TED, Office Mix, and more in OneNote! Paste the link into a note, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.
- Create your own interactive web story with Sway and then embed it in your notes by pasting a link.
- Right-click a selection of handwritten notes or drawings to group them together. After that it’s easy to move them around as one piece.
- See who’s working with you in a shared notebook.
- We listened. If you only use OneNote at the office or in class, you can now sign in with just a work or school account.
So, if you’re currently running this app, go ahead and check to see if the update is currently available for your device! And, even if you’re not currently using OneNote, you can still download the app via the link below.