OneNote is a fantastic note-taking tool and is available on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. A recent update has added several new improvements that will help you stay organized while improving your experience with the app.
With this update, you now have better control over your notes. You can move or copy pages and sections to keep everything organized. You can also automatically transform your drawings into shapes, as well as use Office Lens from inside OneNote to capture a document or whiteboard. Previously, you were able to use Office Lens to scan a document and send to OneNote. With this update, you can scan from within the OneNote app.
The latest update to OneNote now lets you see where others are working with you in a shared notebook, which can come in quite useful. You can snag the app from the download link below. For those wondering, here’s the full changelog:
- Automatically transform your drawings into shapes
- Move/copy pages and sections to keep everything organized, just the way you like
- Share a copy of a page from your phone to other apps like Outlook Mail
- Quickly insert a photo from your phone’s camera
- Copying and pasting content on your phone just got easier
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
Update: Nope, this update was made available back in late-November. Seems like the only thing new in this update is the splash screen that showcases the old change log making you think these updates are brand new. Thanks, Microsoft. Very informative stuff.