Beyond the hustle and bustle of the E3 2016 press event, the OneNote Team slipped in a major announcement on their blog today. The much-revered Class Notebook tools for OneNote 2016 is available for use on Mac. Now teachers with administrative rights will be able to locate the Class Notebook tab at the top of OneNote.
With the proper permissions, they will be able to utilize many of the features that they were able previously, such as:
- Quickly and easily distribute pages or new sections to students in a class.
- Copy sections to Content Libraries in multiple notebooks.
- Sequentially review student work (assignments, quizzes, etc.).
- Easily navigate and browse student notebooks through a student list.
- Launch Class Notebook app functionality.
- Visit useful professional development and community resources.
Given the direction that technology is bringing the classroom, Mac users will be happy to know that they can finally embrace these tools for even more time and energy efficient ways to focus more on learning than paperwork. OneNote Class Notebooks will continue to improve to bring the best experience to educators everywhere.Further reading: Education, Mac, Microsoft, Office 365, OneNote, OneNote Class Notebooks