It seems Microsoft is on roll with cloud storage service OneDrive. Not too long ago, the software giant announced that OneDrive will now offer unlimited storage space to Office 365 subscribers, and now, they’ve rolled out a new update for their Windows Phone app.
The latest update bumps up the software version to 4.4, and introduces a new improved user interface, as well as support business accounts. With the latest update, users can log in to their business as well as their personal OneDrive account on their smartphone, and manage their files. The update is more focused towards Business account users as they can now organize their files, save new ones or send the existing ones to other people.
Here’s a complete change log for the latest update:
- Improved design
- OneDrive for Business support
- Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
- Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
- Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
- Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updated OneDrive for Windows Phone.Microsoft, OneDrive, Windows Phone