Microsoft has released an update for OneDrive on Windows 10 Mobile (or Windows Holographic!), introducing some handy new features. One of the most notable ones is the notifications support, which shows you an alert when someone shares a file with you, or edit files share with you. Additionally, there are a handful of camera upload improvements, as well as the ability to automatically upload screenshots to the new Screenshots folder in OneDrive.
Here's the complete change log for the latest update:
- Automatically upload screenshots to the new Screenshots folder in OneDrive.
- Get notifications when people share files with you.
- Get notifications when people edit shared files.
- Get quick access to a folder, and its contents, by pinning it to your Start menu.
- Enjoy camera upload improvements.
Head over to the Windows Store to grab the updated OneDrive app for your device.