If you’re currently using the OneDrive app on your iOS device, then you might want to head over to the App Store and check for an update. The folks over at Microsoft have just updated the OneDrive for iOS app, and it fixes iOS 10 crash and adds simplified folder design and commercial account file sharing.
Overall, the update brings the app to version 8.0.1. For the complete details on what has changed in the update, please see the changelog below.
- We’ve streamlined our UI to put the focus on your files. This includes a simplified folder design and putting all the key commands together in one place.
- You can now share links to your folders from your work or school account
- Crashes on iOS 10 for Microsoft Intune users or when rapidly scrolling through your files have been fixed
- A crash when attempting to open spreadsheets or large files in the app has been fixed
- Improved stability when editing a tag
As always, please let us know if you’ve noticed anything new in this update by dropping us a comment in the section below.App update, iOS, Microsoft, OneDrive