Android apps seem to be getting a lot of attention from Microsoft at the moment. The OneNote beta has just been updated, and so has the Outlook.com app. This time around, it is the full release version on the receiving end of the update treatment.
Newly added feature include server-side searching which means it is now possible to search through your emails regardless of whether they have been downloaded or not. If you like, you now also have the option to sync your entire inbox to your handset for offline access.
Here’s the full feature list with the new ones mixed in:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
You can grab yourself a free copy of the app from the Google Play link below.Android, Microsoft, Outlook.com