Discovered earlier this week, the official Steam app is now available to download on devices running Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Here’s the official app description:
The official Steam app for mobile Windows devices provides authentication, trade, and community features to secure and enhance your Steam experience. You’ll be able to:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication.
- Send and confirm trades with friends.
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory.
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
Steam users can download the app for free via the link below however a Steam account will be needed to access features (the app is essentially an accessory to the main Steam website/service). Let us know your thoughts on the app in the comments below.