A new racing game, Obliteracers, is on its way to the Xbox One and it’s going to be competing with the existing two-player and four-player racing games by offering support for up to eight players in local multiplayer races.
Here’s the official game description: Award-winning same-screen party racing for up to 16 players! Race brutal-cute aliens on exotic planets, using weapon powerups and physics-based vehicles to annihilate your competition in frantic round-based combat.
- Addictive racing mayhem for all ages featuring brutal-cute aliens, exotic locations and absurd weapon powerups
- Squeeze 8 local players onto the same screen
- Battle friends and family on the couch, compete against others online, or play career mode solo against punishing bots
- Highly customizable party game modes with dozens of gameplay modifiers and presets for endless variety
- Simple controls for newcomers, with advanced strategies for veteran players
- Round-based combat ensures quick respawns and allows drop-in drop-out play
Other racing games on the Xbox One include the popular Forza series, Disney Infinity 3.0, and Valentino Rossi. Another upcoming racing game, Assetto Corsa, is also up for pre-order right now. Do you have a favorite racing game on the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.Further reading: Microsoft, Video Games, Xbox, Xbox One