O2 Priority app for Windows Phone updated with full Cortana support, category-based navigation and more
O2 Priority app for Windows Phone offer users with the best offers from high street brands and local stores, as well as prize draws, exclusive videos, and much more.
Priority brings you the best offers from high street brands and local independent stores. With prize draws, experiences, exclusive videos, gigs and sporting events, Priority makes every day a little more special.
Recently, the carrier updated the Priority app for Windows Phone, introducing a bunch of new features. The latest update brings category-based navigation to the app, allowing users to efficiently browse the app, and find the stuff they are looking for. Furthermore, the app now offers full Cortana support so you can perform tasks using voice commands, as well as the ability to manage all your offers. Here’s a complete change log:
- Our Picks – specially selected for you by the O2 team
- Category based navigation – making it easier to find what you love
- Managing your offers – you can now view your accepted and saved offers in My Priority
- Finding your way – maps section is now fully integrated with a choice of features
- Voice commands – full Cortana support
If you’re an O2 customer, head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updated app to enjoy all the latest features — this app is only for users tied to O2 as their carrier.Cortana, Microsoft, O2, O2 Priority, Windows Phone