Nvidia is the maker of some of the most popular GPUs on the planet, and gamers in particular often await their driver updates with bated breath. Today, Nvidia launched the latest official WHQL drivers for Windows 10 (and previous versions), 361.91.
There aren't too many changes, but here's what's new:
- Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for ARMA 3, Street Fighter V,
Monster Hunter Online, and HITMAN (Beta).
- Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Assassin's Creed Syndicate - SLI profile changed (with driver code as well) to
make the application scale better
• Bless - SLI set to SLI-Single
• Need for Speed - profile EXEs updated to support trial version of the game
• Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 - SLI profile added
• XCOM 2 - SLI profile added (including necessary code change)
Fixed issues in Windows 10 include:
• TDR on Illustrator CC 2015 with drivers post Release 353. 
• [361.75] Enabling NVIDIA Surround after a driver clean install causes NVIDIA
Control Panel to crash. 
• Windows 10 Open Devices and Printers ejects NVIDIA GPU. 
• Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 intermittently crashes on exit with NVIDIA drivers post
Release 353. 
• [SLI, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate] Need SLI profile. 
You can download the drivers from the Nvidia support page, or use the GeFore Experience utility. Either way, let us know in the comments if you find any particularly fixes or issues with this release.