For those of you who own an Nvidia GeForce graphics card, there’s a new driver version available for download on Windows 10. This new driver is Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified and is available for download in 32bit and 64bit.
The driver version is 361.43 and features the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience. This driver version also adds support for the latest Oculus SDK, as well as Fermi GPUs (now using WDDM 2.0 in single GPU configurations). This driver set also features the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Cleaned up flip timing and event notification bugs.
- Fixed a driver bug where if the output is active, hot unplugging a device will cause any following hot plug device to be ignored.
- Cleaned up unexpected behavior related to the multi-HMD (helmet-mounted device) use case.
- Return NVAPI_NO_CONNECTOR_FOUND from the NVAPI_GPU_GetAllDisplayIds() when headless GPUs are detected to allow for identification of the unsupported use case.
- [GM20x] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop.
- Lag in Star Wars Battlefront with SLI enabled after updating to driver 359.06.
Let us know in the comments below if you notice any new issues. Happy gaming!Further reading: Gaming, Nvidia, Windows 10