Nimbuzz and Marvel’s Run Jump Smash for Windows Phone gets an update
Nimbuzz is a pretty old instant messaging app which is available on all major platforms, including Windows Phone. The app lets you sign in with your Facebook and GTalk, and get it touch with your contacts from a single place. If you happen to be a regular user of the app, you should check the Windows Phone Store on your handset as the app received an update, introducing chatrooms as well as a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Marvel’s Run Jump Smash also received a minor update.
Recently, Nimbuzz was bumped to version 1.1.7 and introduces Chatrooms, which give users the ability to interact with new people from across the globe, make friends, create chatrooms and invite your friends in it, and much more. You can view a list of popular chatrooms from within the app, and search for them using filters such as country, etc. Here’s a list of features introduced in the latest version of Nimbuzz:
- Create your own Chatrooms (Public/Private) and invite friends to join it.
- View List of Popular Chatrooms and access your desired chatroom.
- You can add any chatroom in your favorite list.
- View Avatars / Profile of Chatroom Participants, private chat with them and add in your contact list.
- Search chatrooms & apply advanced filters while searching like country wise/language wise.
- You can also send and receive gifts by using chat room commands in the chat room.
- And much more
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Marvel’s Run Jump Smash made its way to the Windows Phone Store a few weeks back. The app also received an update, bumping it to version 220.127.116.11, but there’s no change log provided for the update. So, we’re assuming it’s just a minor update and comes with bug fixes and improvements in tow.
If you’re a regular user of Nimbuzz and Run Jump Smash, head over to the Windows Phone store and grab the apps.Windows Phone