Microsoft recently released a new Edge Dev build, upping it to 106.0.1349.1. The build features the usual round of improvements, but also comes with three new features.
First up is a new capability that will allow users to filter history by date allowing you to easily trace back your steps. What’s more, users will also be able to nickname passwords for easy identification. And finally, there are also new policies from upstream and corresponding downstream changes. You can also check below for the reliability improvements and more.
- Disabled pinning options in the menu for a specific website, if the website is already pinned to the taskbar
- Improved smart history searches (e.g.: “videos from last week”)
- Improved camera feature for websites on Android
- Fixed an issue where certain address bar instant answers were unnecessarily truncated
- Fixed Narrator announcements in Settings
- Fixed various crashes
- Updated a Policy, so when signed into Microsoft Edge with a work or school account (AAD), feedback is associated with account and organization
- Fixed an issue where feedback cannot be sent from within the side pane
- Fixed an error when attempting to generate a QR code on Android
- Fixed a crash when changing profiles on iOS
This isn’t the only Edge news this week, Microsoft Edge Canary on Windows 11 and Windows 10 recently got a consistent dark mode for both Edge and window frame context menus. Microsoft Edge 105 also shipped to the Beta Channel.