The Xbox team are releasing a new Xbox Preview build to those on the Alpha ring at 2PM PDT. With this build, there are no new features, however, there are a few fixes that should be welcomed, as reported by Insiders.
Xbox One Insiders – Preview ALPHA Users prepping a new build for 2.00pm PDT today (4/9). Some great fixes thanks to you all for finding!
— Brad Rossetti (@WorkWombatman) April 9, 2017
Here are the fixes in this build:
- Fixed a situation in which OOBE could fail a complete setup leaving the console with the default time and no profiles loaded.
- Fixed a situation in which the Guide was not displaying all the icons.
- Miscellaneous localization fixes.
- Fixed an issue with voice navigation of Settings menu.
Additionally, there are 2 known issues:
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
The update will download automatically and you’ll be prompted to update before being able to use Xbox Live.