The Xbox team rolled out yesterday a new preview build for Preview Alpha ring participants, which brings another wave of fixes ahead of the release of the Creators Update. This time, the new bits bring a fix for an issue that prevented users from signing in on Xbox Live, and the changelog also mentions some “miscellaneous fixes and improvements.”
— Brad Rossetti (@WorkWombatman) March 23, 2017
Be aware that this new preview build still has some known issues with audio settings and the Wireless Display app, but these are not new. You can find the full changelog below:
OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1703.170321-1800
Available: 6:00PM PDT 3/23 (1:00AM GMT 24/3)
- In-Game Purchases: Fixed an issue which prevented users from purchasing in-game content in certain games (including Overwatch and Destiny). NOTE: This fix was applied on 3/22/17 and should now be resolved for all affected users (you do not need to download the latest system update to resolve this).
- Skate 3: Skate 3 should no longer crash to Home after attempting to join a Quick Match.
- Sign-In: Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from signing-in.
- Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Settings – Display & sound The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- Wireless Display: The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
Microsoft’s Brad Rossetti added that the Xbox team plans to push this new build to the Beta ring today. “We are working on a full Ring 3 expansion as well,” he added, which means that many more Xbox Insiders will soon get their first taste of the Creators Update.Further reading: Xbox Insider Program, Xbox One