Microsoft Ignite throughout the week kept everyone busy and on their toes for what would happen next. In the case of the Best Office App Awards, twenty-eight awards were handed out across ten categories including Best Mobile App, Best Business Value, Best Integrated Office, and a few SharePoint categories as well. All of the winning apps are posted on the Better With Office announcement. What isn’t mentioned is the unsung second place that Harmon.ie secured for its new application, Collage.
As a means to innovate the way users interact with email alternatives such as Slack, Collage integrates Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint into Outlook. The sidebar provides access to all the features you’ll need to stay productive without any time to spare. Other features that make Collage unique are:
- Uploading documents and email to SharePoint from Outlook
- Save emails as documents into SharePoint
- Sharing links of project documents so that everyone works on the same
- Use access rights to share with partners, customers, and suppliers
- Offline access to documents and emails through OneDrive
- Easy navigation with Favorites
- File preview before download
- Search feature with specific paths
- View and access older versions of documents
- Rate documents with up to five stars
Collage also has an impressive amount of collaboration tools to keep the team working together seamlessly. You can view who last modified a document along with their contact information. On top of that, you can work together with SharePoint list items, search for colleagues, and keep up with each other through the Activity Stream.
Collage is available on the Office Store for download. Both Enterprise and Business subscriptions are only $5 per user but you can try it out as a personal subscription for free.
Grab the Collage Office app here.
Further reading: Microsoft, MSIgnite16, Outlook, SharePoint