Microsoft has shipped a new batch of firmware updates for its Surface Pro 7 tablet last week. This set of updates includes lots of refinements this month for improving the graphics performance, inking experience, and pressure precision.
Furthermore, the February 2021 firmware updates address security issues and enhance the overall stability of the device. You can check out the full list of changes below:
- Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics – Display adapters: 126.96.36.19981 Improves system graphics performance, stability, and security.
- Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics Extension: 188.8.131.5281 Improves integration between system services and stability.
- Surface Pen 0953 Firmware Update - Firmware: 184.108.40.206 Improves Pen inking and pressure precision.
- Surface Pen 0953 Firmware Update Extension: 220.127.116.11 Addresses security updates and improves system stability.
- Surface UEFI – Firmware: 18.104.22.168 Addresses security updates and improves system stability.
As always, the new bits are rolling out in stages to all Surface Pro 7 owners, so not everyone will see them right away. In case you missed it, Microsoft also released a fresh set of firmware updates for its Surface Studio 2 devices recently with graphics performance, stability, and security improvements.