Microsoft’s Surface Go 2 has just received a set of new firmware updates this month (via Neowin), The new bits should improve system reliability, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi stability, and the company is further promising improved Surface Dock 2 performance during Wake On LAN scenarios.
Here’s what you should be seeing in Windows Update:
- Surface UEFI – Firmware: 18.104.22.168 Improves system stability.
- Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz – Network Adapters: 22.214.171.124 Improves Wi-Fi stability and addresses issues related to the system bugcheck.
- Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) – Bluetooth: 126.96.36.199 Improves Bluetooth stability.
- Surface Dock Firmware Update: 188.8.131.52 Improves Surface Dock 2 reliability during Wake On LAN scenarios and improves the overall stability.
- (Firmware update extension) – no Device Manager notes: 184.108.40.206 Improves Surface Dock 2 reliability during Wake On LAN scenarios and improves the overall stability.
- Surface PD Controller: 220.127.116.11 Updates the USB-type C power delivery profile.
As usual, the November 2020 firmware updates for the Surface Go 2 will roll out gradually to all users, so you may not see them immediately in Windows Update. In case you missed it, Microsoft also released new firmware updates for the Surface Book 2 and the Surface Laptop 3 earlier this week.