Earlier this month we reported that a new Halo-themed loot crate would be releasing later this summer. Today, and in advance of the Licensing Expo 2016, 343 Industries has announced new global licensed partners for Halo. The new partners will be bringing exciting new Halo-themed products for years to come, including sunglasses, watches, apparel, and more.
Notable partners included in the announcement are AC Worldwide, Bensons Trading Company, Danilo Promotions, H2W Stunstaches, Industrial Darks, Jada Toys, PDP, Rubber Road, ThinkGeek, and Wicked Replicas. Respectively, and in order of the listed partners, some of the associated products include:
- 30cm tall Bluetooth speakers in the shape of Halo characters (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Show bag novelty items including key rings, sippers, balls, inflatables, backpacks, stickers, temporary tattoos, mugs and cups, drink bottles and more (Australia, New Zealand)
- Calendars, greeting cards, gift wraps and more (Europe).
- Halo-themed novelty and traditional sunglasses (U.S., Canada).
- T-shirts, hoodies, varsity jackets, leggings (Mexico)
- Two, four and six-inch “METALS” Halo die-cast statues (Worldwide).
- Customized Halo-themed controllers and faceplates (U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand).
- Holiday-themed sweaters, knitted hats, coat hooks, water bottles and coffee travel-mugs (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Desktop weapon replicas, drinkware, USB chargers for car, desktop and portable needs, giant slippers, foam melee weapons and role-play ballistic weapons (U.S., Canada and Worldwide Online).
- Lighting (Headlamp Heroes, Logo Lamps, Neon Lamps) plus tin signs, flexible wearable masks and numerous replicas (Australia, New Zealand).
These new licensed partners will begin rolling out Halo-themed products in fall of 2016, and will continue up until the launch of Halo Wars 2 in 2017. Additionally, it is also worth noting that 343 Industries has renewed its partnership with The Coop, and Skullcandy & ASTRO Gaming. Current partner J!NX will also add plush to its line-up of Halo products, and Dark Horse Comics will add Halo comics to Comixology Unlimited.
So, what do you think of these new partners and products? Will you be heading to your local retailer to pick up some Halo-themed swag once it is available? Let us know by dropping us a comment below!Further reading: 343 Industries, Halo, Xbox, Xbox One