Ever since the Groove team added the app to the Windows Insider program, updates seem to be coming hot and heavy. Hot on the heels of yesterday’s unexpected Insiders update to Windows 10, the Groove team has pushed out a new version of the music streaming app with a number of fixes.
Here’s the changelog:
This update contains the following changes:
• Fixed five bugs affecting vision-impaired users
• Fixed six issues that could result in an app crash
• Fixed an issue where the playback bar got stuck while in “repeat one” mode
• Fixed an issue that prevented the system media controls from updating when rapidly hitting next
With the latest flight for PC (build 14342), you should also have a fix for the following previously advertised known issue:
• [FIXED]: Playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue
The app is rolling out now to Windows Insiders on the Fast Ring running PCs, phones, and HoloLens devices. Go hit that update button now, and let us know in the comments what you think of this release.