NCAA March Madness Live now available for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone
If you’re into basketball, you must have a pretty good idea about NCAA March Madness. The games are set to begin next week, and if you want to catch all action as it happens, take a look at NCAA March Madness Live. The app is available in the Windows Phone Store as well as for Windows 8.1 powered tablets or PCs, allowing users to witness the action on their Windows Phone handset and Windows PC/tablet.
“Watch every game of the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament on your Windows 8 Phone and Windows 8.1 Tablet/PC! Download NCAA March Madness Live to check scores, fill out and follow your bracket, get game alerts, and track social activity around all the games. Log in with your TV provider to enjoy unlimited access to live streaming video of all 67 games, across TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. A three hour live video pass will be available prior to logging in,” the app description reads.
The app allows users to follow the entire tournament as well as live streaming of all the 67 games via paid subscription with your TV provider. With the app, users can follow live scores of all the games, view team and player stats, follow your brackets, get all the latest news regarding games, video highlights, receive game alerts for your favorite teams, track social media activity, and much more.
Here’s a list of all the features the app brings on board:
- Watch LIVE streaming of all 67 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament games (paid TV subscription to TBS, TNT & truTV required for games broadcast on these three networks; CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription; 3 hour live video pass available prior to logging in.)
- Follow live scores, team and player stats
- Get the latest news and video highlights throughout the tournament
- Make your picks and create groups in the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge, the official bracket game of the NCAA
- Stay up to date with Live tiles providing the latest news and video highlights
- Receive live game alerts for your favorite teams and for upsets, overtimes, and close games
- Join the conversation via Tournament Tweets
What are you waiting for, head over to the Windows or Windows Phone store to grab the app. The app is free in both app stores. It’s a must have app for all those who don’t want to miss a single second of the tournament.Windows 8.1, Windows Phone