If you happen to be a regular user of My 500px and Foundbite, it’s time you head over to the Windows Phone Store as there are some updates waiting for you. The latest updates for both applications brings several enhancements and bug fixes to improve their overall experience.
My 500px is a third-party client for the popular photo-sharing website that lets users manage 500px from their Windows Phone handsets. Recently, My 500px received an update, bumping it to version 2.8.6, and introduced several enhancements to the application, including a bug fix that disables the details button in the full screen mode, addition of a setting to use large view in images, and more. Here’s a complete list of features and enhancements introduced in My 500px v2.8.6:
- Added setting to use large view (old way)
- Return to grid view from full screen now moves last seen image into view
- Added pulse rating to full screen overlay.
- Fixed bug that disabled details button in full screen
Foundbite, on the other hand, is another handy application that received an update. In case you don’t know what the application does, here’s what the official app descriptions says, “Foundbite combines photos and sound to capture the real atmosphere of a place, event or experience in a new and unique way. From the cheering of a crowd at a gig in Croatia to the lashing of rain in India, explore the four corners of the world through sounds others have uploaded.”
It’s more of a social network where you can see the creations uploaded by other users from different parts of the world. Anyway, the latest Foundbite v1.4 comes with several new features and improvements, including the ability to see the list of followers or the people you’re following, commenting, push notifications to let you know if someone follows you on Foundbite, and much more.
Check out the complete changelog for Foundbite v1.4
- List of followers/following
- Ability to comment on posts
- Push notifications
- Redesigned capture process
- Ability to login using your Facebook ID
- A bunch of other improvements, including a redesigned camera roll, redesigned feed items, and more.
Head over to the Window Phone Store to snag the respective application.Windows Phone