During the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Lenovo unveiled new Windows 10 tablets and Yoga laptops: the YOGA 710 and 510 convertible laptops and the ideapad MIIX 310 2-in-1 detachable tablet.
“We recognize consumers’ need to work on multiple devices for different tasks. For example, they may text on a smartphone, work on a laptop, and read on a tablet. That’s why we designed each of our new devices to either convert or detach into tablet mode, so users can do more with the comfort of typing on a keyboard and the power of the latest generation of Intel processors, while giving them long battery life.”
The Yoga 710 is powered by a 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor on the 14-inch 1080p model, and up to a Core m5 on the 11-inch model. It features up to a 256GB SSD for fast storage and optional Nvidia GeForce graphics.
The Yoga 510 is powered by a 6th Generation Intel Core i7 processor with optional AMD Radeon R7 M460 2GB graphics. The 510 offers more than 50 percent improvement in battery life, and a new stylish design and lighter weight.
The MIIX 310 weighs only 580g and is a detachable 2-in-1 device that combines both tablet and PC in one. The 310 offers up to 10 hours of battery life with an optional FHD display. There is 64GB of eMMC storage and 4GB of memory.
- The YOGA 710 11-inch laptop starts at €799 ($499), available starting in May 2016.
- The YOGA 710 14-inch laptop starts at €899 ($799) , available starting in May 2016.
- The YOGA 5101 14-inch laptop starts at €479 ($599), available starting in April 2016.
- The YOGA 5101 15-inch laptop starts at €699 ($699), available starting in April 2016.
- The ideapad MIIX 310 10-inch tablet starts at €269 ($299), available starting in June 2016.