MTPuTTY 1.5 Beta released
MTPuTTY (Multi-tabbed PuTTY) helps you to manage different PuTTY connections in one tabbed GUI interface. Every PuTTY connection runs in a separate tab and you can switch between PuTTYs as easy as you switch between opened pages in web browsers. When you need, you can detach PuTTY window from tab and convert it back into normal PuTTY application.
What’s new in this Beta build?
– Added option to hide start page
– You can now duplicate servers/sessions (mouse + Ctrl key)
– Added commands to import and export tree
– Option to hide main menu added
– You can now rename tabs
– Added option to not show close buttons on tabs (use middle button to close)