MTPuTTY (Multi-tabbed PuTTY) helps you to manage different PuTTY connections in one tabbed GUI interface. Every PuTTY connection runs in a separate tab and you can switch between PuTTYs as easy as you switch between opened pages in web browsers. When you need, you can detach PuTTY window from tab and convert it back into normal PuTTY application.
What’s new in this beta build?
– Docking and tiling of tabs is totally redesigned. Now it looks and behaves much better
– Portable mode. You may copy mtptutty.exe and mtputty.xml to a flash drive
– MTPuTTY now remembers logins, passwords and scripts in Putty Sessions folder
– Save/load script command added
– Setial connections are listed under Putty sessions
– WinMenu key popups Putty System menu