MTPuTTY (Multi-tabbed PuTTY) helps you to manage different PuTTY connections in one tabbed GUI interface. Every PuTTY connection runs in a separate tab and you can switch between PuTTYs as easy as you switch between opened pages in web browsers. When you need, you can detach PuTTY window from tab and convert it back into normal PuTTY application.
What’s new in this beta build?
– Tiling. Putty tabs can be dragged and docked as tiles
– Full KiTTY support
– Putty System menu popups on right click on a tab
– MTPuTTY now remembers folder expand/collapse state
– MTPuTTY now remembers location of Server tree
– Optional confirmation on quit