Movies & TV app updated, including 360-degree video, for Slow Ring Windows Insiders
If you’re a Windows Insider in the Slow Ring, you might want to head to the Windows Store and check for new app updates. After releasing an update to those in the Fast Ring earlier last week, Microsoft has just pushed out an update for the Slow Ring Movies & TV app on both Mobile and PC, and it brings support for 360-degree videos, and much more (via Neowin.)
Overall, the latest update pushes the Movies & TV app for Slow Ring Insiders to version 10.17021. For the complete details on what has changed, you can check the changelog below.
- Get into the action with 360° videos—tilt or drag in any direction to look around. (Windows 10 Creators Update required)
- Binge-watch previews of our new and pre-order movies using the new Trailer gallery.
- Explore a broad range of movies and TV shows, including titles picked just for you.
- All the movies and TV shows you’ve bought or rented are now together on one page.
- Play a broader range of video formats. For MPEG-2 videos, you’ll be prompted to download an extension containing the codecs you need. (Windows 10 Creators Update required)
If you’re not already using the Movies & TV app, you can find it via the link below. Once you checked it out, let us know your thoughts on this latest app update by dropping us a comment!