Minecraft Xbox One and Xbox 360 edition picked up a big update today, bumping it to version 1.6.4, and comes with a handful of new features on board. With the latest update, the developers introduced a brand-new Tutorial World which give new players a guide to get started with Minecraft, as well as teaches them on how to use the new features introduced with the update.
In the latest update, players can also use and ride horses, and use them to run away from deadly things such as skeletons, witches, and more. Furthermore, there are several new items, blocks, and mobs, as well as new host options which give players the ability to control what the guests can do in their world. Here’s a list of things you can do in the latest Minecraft update 1.6.4 has to offer to its users:
- Tame and ride horses!
- Use those horses to run away from the new Wither Skeletons, Witches, and Bats (among other nasty things)!
- Equip your horse with horse armor!
- Name your horse something really cool… and while you’re at it, use the new name tag item to give a less-cool name to your new donkey!
- Build a whole ton of fireworks, and program them to go off when the sun goes down!
- Set off those fireworks to celebrate the successful crossbreeding of your new horse and donkey, and the birth of your new mule!
- Name that mule!
If you happen to be a regular Minecraft player, update the game.Further reading: Microsoft, Minecraft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One