It’s a great day to be a Minecraft fan, as there is news to report on two fronts. Mojang, the Minecraft developer, has released Battle Map Pack 3 for consoles and has also updated an experimental Snapshot.
Available for the price of $2.99, Battle Map pack 3 includes three new locations for you to enjoy. The first of the three locations is Castle, which features majestic halls for some good hand to hand combat. Second is Invasion, which is a modern city that’s been destroyed by an unknown presence. Last up is Shipyard, which is a city built around an airship suspended miles above the ground.
- Some bugs have been asked to bother another game
- Most bugs agreed to move on
Bugs fixed in 16w35a:
- [Bug MC-2298] – Placing trapdoors / fence gates right beside a redstone source will not update them to the open state
- [Bug MC-4603] – The Ender Dragon is hostile to players in Creative
- [Bug MC-83337] – Eye of Ender in the mainhand doesn’t block offhand item usage
- [Bug MC-84095] – Ender Dragon destroys fireballs/Fireballs invisible
- [Bug MC-85805] – Two pistons smashing a shulker glitch
- [Bug MC-94274] – Hitbox of cocoa beans too small
- [Bug MC-94485] – Hand animation continue swing when cocoa block placed already
- [Bug MC-95738] – Slimes health resets to max when setting any nbt-tag
For the complete details on the Snapshot, be sure to head over to this official post on the Mojang blog. After you’ve checked it out, please come back to WinBeta and let us know what you think of the latest Battle Map and Snapshot by dropping us a comment below.Further reading: Battle Map, Gaming, Microsoft, Minecraft, Minecraft Snapshot, Mojang, Snapshot, Video Games