The Minecraft experience is always improving thanks to the updates delivered by the hands of developer Mojang. Today one of those updates, version 0.15.7, has hit Minecraft Pocket and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and it brings natural texture pack and Oculus Rift improvements.
For the complete details of the biggest parts of the update, please see the changelog below.
- Natural texture pack now available!
- Added localization for the Natural texture pack.
- Improved some text rendering, spacing and button sizes to accommodate above mentioned localization.
- Updated size and positions for logo and text for better comfort in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed Rift mode crashing on launch in some circumstances. (Win 10 only)
- Rowing a boat now works with keyboard in full immersive mode in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- You can now buy & extend realms when playing on Win 10 in Rift mode.
- Mouse gets correctly captured when you put the Rift headset back on after taking it off. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed a crash when a player entered or created any world.
- Fixed a crash for some players who weren’t signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed some issues with Rift mirror textures for distant water & trees. (Win 10 only)
As is usual, the list of bug fixes is too comprehensive to cover in one post. And so, for the complete details on all the other bugs which have been fixed, check out this official Mojang post. Once you’ve checked it out, be sure to come back to WinBeta and drop us a comment below to let us know how the Minecraft experience is going for you.Further reading: Education, Gaming, Minecraft, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Mojang, Oculus Rift, Video Games, Virtual Reality