Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Windows Phone picked up an update earlier today (via Windows Central), introducing a number of new features and enhancements for the game. For starters, the app brings support for multiple languages, boats with space for two persons as well as the ability to throw stuff from the boat. Furthermore, the update brings support for skins as well. Players have the option to either upload their own skin or download ones already available.
Here’s the complete change log for the update:
- Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
- One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
- Multiple language support!
- Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
- You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
- Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
- Spider jockeys!
- Cave Spiders!
- Adorable baby zombies!
- Weird chicken jockeys!
- lownfishes are now edible!
- A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
- Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
- We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
- Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
- Drinking milk now removes mob effects
- Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
- Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
Head over to the Windows Phone Store if you happen to be a regular Minecraft: Pocket Edition player.Microsoft, Minecraft, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Windows Phone