The folks over at Mojang have just announced a small update for Minecraft which brings the game to version 1.10.1 overall. The update smashes the usual reported bugs, and is coming ahead of another 1.10.X update in a few weeks which will fix even more issues.
If you’re an avid Minecraft player who looks forward to these fixes, you can check out the full details of the update below.
- [Bug MC-85162] – Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
- [Bug MC-99914] – DataWatcher / EntityMetadata ID is based on the class load order
- [Bug MC-100333] – Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
- [Bug MC-102072] – Structure Block: Unable to navigate in the “structure name” field of structure blocks, using the arrow-keys, pos1, end or the delete key
- [Bug MC-102867] – chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
- [Bug MC-103177] – Missing subtitles for polar bear.
Mojang is also noting that if you’re experiencing problems or bugs during multiplayer sessions, you should report if you’re playing on a vanilla or modified server. Mojang claims that they get crash reports that can’t be reproduced, and they need help from you the players to analyze such problems.Further reading: Game Update, Minecraft, Mojang