This latest update features a lot of improvements for new users such as a new tutorial, faster login, and free items to help get players building quicker.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Get to know your way around with the new Build Mode tutorial – much easier than putting together furniture IRL!
- Improved speed of sign-in and app resume speeds by up to 50% on all platforms because loading screens are only cute the first 5 times you see them.
- Free stuff! Players are now gifted starting items the first time they enter Build Mode.
- Location reporting now has comment box for specifying detailed reasons like “busy road,” “water feature,” and “super haunted, abandon hope ye who Adventure here.”
- Layout of your profile and Buildplates has been updated – spiffy!
- Not such a tough row to hoe – farming in Buildplates now requires tools for harvesting.
- We added more Adventures for you to explore. ALGEBRAIC!
- Lofi Beats to Mine and Craft To: Buildplates build and play mode added Vanilla ambient music.
- Jolly Llama can eat ferns covered in snow because we don’t have iceberg lettuce in the game.
Multiple major bug fixes, including:
- Game crashes
- Sign-in issues
- Some smelting bugs
- Lots of other stuff that you didn’t even know needed fixin’
Minecraft Earth has had a gradual launch around the globe over the past few months. The game launched in New Zealand and Iceland in mid-October, Australia, Mexico, and Sweden in late-October, and the U.K. in early-November. Minecraft Earth finally launched in the U.S. in mid-November and has received frequent updates ever since.
Have you been playing Minecraft Earth? Let us know what you think of it in the comments below and then follow us on Facebook for more Minecraft news.