The Minecraft Earth video game updated on both iOS and Android devices today to Version R18. This latest update coincides with the start of Challenge Season 2 and adds a variety of new items to unlock in addition to new Epic Adventures, stickers for the Player journal, and more.
Here’s the full patch notes for the update:
- Danger and all its rewards await you in new Epic Adventures! Are you up to the task?
- GET TO THA CHOPPA! Er, Adventure! Get straight into the action with faster Adventure load times.
- See the riches that await you at the end of your next Adventure – players can view what items are included in Adventure chests as they play.
- Buildplate previews are animated and have shiny new description pages in the store.
- Collect stickers in the Player Journal to earn rewards!
- Challenge Season 2 is now playable – complete all the Challenges to unlock some pretty awesome new items for your character.
New Mobs & Variants:
- Embrace the night, or at least this amazing new Mob variant, the Midnight Chicken!
- Fixed a content update bug on Android devices that forced too-frequent content updates. Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing!
- Various additional bug fixes for an even better game experience!
- A Mob has no name. Actually, the Desert Rabbit Player Journal entry has been updated to reflect the correct name.
Minecraft Earth is an augmented reality (AR) mobile title based on the popular Minecraft video game. It works in a similar way to Pokemon GO and allows players to explore and create Minecraft content over the top of real world locations.