This update follows a series of similarly small app updates that have been rolled out over the last few weeks that have increased app security and added additional functionality in several areas.
Here’s the full list of release notes for the last four updates:
- Improved community avatar functionality to upload avatar directly from the community landing experience.
- We’ve improved the stability of Yammer in this release—we hope you enjoy it!
- Improved experience for editing and deleting photos while composing a message.
- Improved reliability with several bug fixes.
- When you’re all caught up, tap the community card at the bottom of your feed to go to the next community with new conversations.
Back in the beginning of March, Yammer also received an iOS app update that added support for community cover photos. You can read all about that update here.
Are you an avid Yammer user or do you prefer to use another app for communicating with colleagues? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more Microsoft app content.