Microsoft’s newly released Surface Pro X received its first firmware update today. Named simply “Microsoft Corporation – System Hardware Update – 11/05/2019,” this update is primarily for improving device and system stability.
Here’s the brief release notes:
- Surface UEFI– Firmware: 3.444.140.0 improves system stability.
- Surface System Aggregator – Firmware: 126.96.36.199 improves battery performance.
- Surface Pro X Integration – System devices: 188.8.131.52 improves stability when in hibernation.
- Microsoft SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU – Display Adapters: 26.18.800.0 improves system stability.
- Surface Pro X Power Engine Plug-in Device: 1.0.0800.0 improves system stability.
Are you a Surface Pro X owner and are you happy with it so far? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest for more Surface news.Further reading: Microsoft, Surface, Surface Pro, Surface Pro X, Windows 10