The iOS Skype app updated to Version 8.60 today with some significant improvements that should please iPhone owners.
In addition to a new option for deleting a contact from the contact list, Skype for iPhone now also supports iOS’ system dark theme setting which means that those who have dark theme selected at a system level, the app will switch to the darker aesthetic automatically.
Here’s the full release notes:
- We’re listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here’s what’s new:
- You can now delete a contact from your contact list
- We’ve fixed a bug that was making Skype not play well with eSim cards
- Added support for system dark theme under iOS 13
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Do you still use Skype for iPhone or have you made the switch to Microsoft Teams or Zoom for staying in touch with friends and family? Let us know in the comments and then follow us on Pinterest and YouTube for more Microsoft tech content.